agender | kammacloth...one of a kind...size 3-4 or medium, chrysalis poncho... ready to buy
...the kammacloth, agender chrysalis poncho is a metamorphosis of this ancient form into an organic sculpture that encases the body with both airy volume and graceful buoyancy... its reimagine silhouette is a reflection of contemplative engineering and reductive austerity by means of precise measurements and utilizing the cloth's architectural dna...contemplative craft mixes track seaming companion with abstract neck facing reveals symbolic, cocooned pink thread hairs.. a tribute to the mind/heart of awaken divergency..texturizing of different whites (kamma whites) utilizing quilting and freeform stitching of cocooned, contrast thread ends with abstract compositions along with hand scripted partial poetry and playful scribbling....this uniqueness relies on each panel of cloth scraps that are hand selected, cut and sewn as a meditation on kamma or the action of cause | effect that results in wholeness through fragmentation...
- style #405K, one of a kind
- kamma whites
- up-cycled cloths of 100 % cottons, silks and linen
- #mindheartfulupcycling made by me....kien chu...in Brooklyn, USA
- garment has been hot hand-washed hot and flat dried... continue its care with gentle, hand-wash only and flat dry...dry clean as alternative.
- 3-4 or medium, agender size and due to its boxy cut, may accommodate all agender sizes as well, depending on wearing preference of desire length and volume ...
- form height: 5' 7''/ 170.18 cm | bust & hips: 37"/ 48.26 cm... i am 5'8'/ 172.72cm | chest: 36"/91.44cm | hips: 38"/96.52 cm wearing it in photos and video
- flat garment measurements...length: 24"/ 60.96 cm | chest: 46 / 116.84 cm ( double for circumference )
- triangle folding to pack for traveling ease and spaciousness...
- allow up to 3-5 business days, excluding holidays for in fulfillment of order
- shipping | returns