cloth of stillness 12 | Everyday grace by kien chu...made to order
Here, now and nowhere else can I see, feel , touch and all the senses available.
Blue skies, as it has always been; but in his moment, Blue and I are one.
Tree bark flirts with me his most handsome textures and I smile to the acknowledgement and ease of this exchange...
If enlightenment could be this ordinary; where have I been all along?
- cloth of stillness 12 ( Everyday grace)
- made in mindfulness by me...kien chu...in Brooklyn, USA
- do not wash...spot clean as necessary with light detergent and warm water
- poetry scroll measures approx. width 6"/15.25 cm x 12.5"/ 31.75cm
- each scroll is handwritten to order with durable black ink on heavy weight 100 % cotton muslin wrapped in red, 100 % rayon stillness cord with 3 knots...each scroll is one of a kind due to variances in handwriting, stanza structure, composition, knots and hand of muslin
- allow up to 7-10 business days, excluding holidays for in fulfillment of order
- each purchase is made to order only and final sale...the scroll will be personalized on the outside in 1 of 2 ways and requires that you input one of the personalization options when adding to cart...please include accuracy of names under, " special instructions for seller box " when checking out
- 1- if purchasing for yourself, it will be written to: your first and last name and from: cloth of stillness ...the poem's name will be on the inside of the scroll...
- 2- if purchasing as a gift for another, it will be written to: their first and last name and from: your first and last name...the poem's name will be on the inside of the scroll...
- shipping | returns