cloth of stillness 8 | Nature...made to order
After the bliss, the lonely road...
How many more seasons and sunsets till I come home to where snow melts into heartache
and Clothos stops spinning another fate?
I can endure the grace of the seasons but when will Gaia reveal the secrets of her storms and shadows?
The day and nights are water coloring into a dance of blurried distinction while I'm teased with only permissions to observe and knowing at best...
We are all and no thing but flowing in stillness and at times,
aware of the wings and water...
cloth of stillness 8 (Nature) by kien chu 2.9.2014
- cloth of stillness 8 (Nature)
- made in mindfulness by me...kien chu...in Brooklyn, USA
- do not wash...spot clean as necessary with light detergent and warm water
- poetry scroll measures approx. width 6"/15.25 cm x 12.5"/ 31.75cm
- each scroll is handwritten to order with durable black ink on heavy weight 100 % cotton muslin wrapped in red, 100 % rayon stillness cord with 3 knots...each scroll is one of a kind due to variances in handwriting, stanza structure, composition, knots and hand of muslin
- allow up to 7-10 business days, excluding holidays for in fulfillment of order
- each purchase is made to order only and final sale...the scroll will be personalized on the outside in 1 of 2 ways and requires that you input one of the personalization options when adding to cart...please include accuracy of names under, " special instructions for seller box " when checking out
- 1- if purchasing for yourself, it will be written to: your first and last name and from: cloth of stillness ...the poem's name will be on the inside of the scroll...
- 2- if purchasing as a gift for another, it will be written to: their first and last name and from: your first and last name...the poem's name will be on the inside of the scroll...
- shipping | returns