cloth of stillness 9 | To Love...made to order
There is a way into this that requires little of you and will accept nothing other than you, nor less of it..
Hear it calling; at the first ray of light, the mourning dove sings the only song it knows. It is a voice from some heart beating that announces," I'm here."
To love is to listen with all your faculties until intimacies decides whether the distance between us is only here.
It does not matter on this day or any other day whether one is alone or held, young or old, hopeful or desperate....
All is the song of love and its echo returns....
cloth of stillness 9 ( To Love) by kien chu 2.14.2014
- cloth of stillness 9 ( To Love)
- made in mindfulness by me...kien chu...in Brooklyn, USA
- do not wash...spot clean as necessary with light detergent and warm water
- poetry scroll measures approx. width 6"/15.25 cm x 12.5"/ 31.75cm
- each scroll is handwritten to order with durable black ink on heavy weight 100 % cotton muslin wrapped in red, 100 % rayon stillness cord with 3 knots...each scroll is one of a kind due to variances in handwriting, stanza structure, composition, knots and hand of muslin
- allow up to 7-10 business days, excluding holidays for in fulfillment of order
- each purchase is made to order only and final sale...the scroll will be personalized on the outside in 1 of 2 ways and requires that you input one of the personalization options when adding to cart...please include accuracy of names under, " special instructions for seller box " when checking out
- 1- if purchasing for yourself, it will be written to: your first and last name and from: cloth of stillness ...the poem's name will be on the inside of the scroll...
- 2- if purchasing as a gift for another, it will be written to: their first and last name and from: your first and last name...the poem's name will be on the inside of the scroll...
- shipping | returns