agender | kammacloth...one of a kind...size 3-4 or medium, chrysalis poncho with ties... ready to buy
...the kammacloth, agender chrysalis poncho with ties is a metamorphosis of this ancient form into an organic sculpture that encases the body with both airy volume and graceful buoyancy... its reimagine silhouette is a reflection of contemplative engineering and reductive austerity by means of precise measurements and utilizing the cloth's architectural dna...this particular manifestation is completed with ties for transformative styling and play...contemplative craft mixes track seaming companion with abstract neck facing reveals exposed white, threads from multiple stitching techniques as a revelation of vulnerability from uncertainty..texturizing of different blacks (kamma blacks) utilizing freeform hand and machine methods allows uneven mending and a single, unexpected gap in assembly... abstract, textural compositions abides with hand knotting tails of excess cloth....this uniqueness relies on each panel of cloth scraps that are hand selected, cut and sewn as a meditation on kamma or the action of cause | effect that results in wholeness through fragmentation...
- style #405KT, one of a kind
- kamma blacks
- up-cycled cloths of 100 % linen, silk and cottons, 50% cotton with 50% polyester
- #mindheartfulupcycling made by me....kien chu...in Brooklyn, USA
- garment has been hand-washed and flat dried... continue its care with gentle, hand-wash only and flat dry...dry clean as alternative.
- 3-4 or medium, agender size and due to its boxy cut, may accommodate all agender sizes as well, depending on wearing preference of desire length and volume ...
- form height: 5' 7''/ 170.18 cm | bust & hips: 37"/ 48.26 cm
- flat garment measurements...length: 23"/ 58.42 cm | chest: 46 / 116.84 cm ( double for circumference )
- triangle folding to pack for traveling ease and spaciousness...
- allow up to 3-5 business days, excluding holidays for in fulfillment of order
- shipping | returns