agender | kammacloth...one of a kind...size 1-2 or small, chrysalis poncho... ready to buy
...the kammacloth, agender chrysalis poncho is a metamorphosis of this ancient form into an organic sculpture that encases the body with both airy volume and graceful buoyancy... its reimagine silhouette is a reflection of contemplative engineering and reductive austerity by means of precise measurements and utilizing the cloth's architectural dna..this one of a kind phenomena expresses a contemplative craft that mixes track seaming which organically releases into expose seam allowances, classical matching hand cut- bias seam binding, poetic texturizing of different whites (kamma whites)and freeform stitching and thread ends with abstract compositions....this uniqueness relies on each panel of cloth scraps that are hand selected, cut and sewn as a meditation on kamma or the action of cause | effect that results in wholeness through fragmentation...
- style #405K, one of a kind
- kamma whites
- up-cycled cloths of 100 % cotton
- #mindheartfulupcycling made by me....kien chu...in Brooklyn, USA
- garment has been hand-washed hot and flat dried... continue its care with gentle, hand-wash only and flat dry...dry clean as alternative.
- 1/2 or small, agender size and due to its boxy cut , may accommodate 0 and 3/4 agender sizes as well, depending on wearing preference of desire length and volume ...
- form height: 5' 7''/ 170.18 cm | bust & hips: 37"/ 48.26 cm
- flat garment measurements...length: 19"/ 48.26 cm | chest: 37.5 / 95.25 cm ( double for circumference )
- triangle folding to pack for traveling ease and spaciousness...
- allow up to 3-5 business days, excluding holidays for in fulfillment of order
- shipping | returns