cloth of stillness 29 | Time by kien chu...made to order
...we are given some time marked by the uncertainty of how it ends...
...even Spring's arrival doesn't promise that all the hopeful blooms will come to be...
Meanwhile, our lives are spent weaving meaning through mortal habits of what will transcend death and forget, all the between spaces and moments, where portals to the sacred lies...
The fog and heartaches, relationships and threads that unravels from what was once beloved; they are not yours alone......follow their traces through tears that leads to a silencing of all constructions of separateness...
cloth of stillness 29 (Time) by kien chu 5.2. 2016
cloth of stillness 29 (Time)
- made in mindfulness by me...kien chu...in Brooklyn, USA
- do not wash...spot clean as necessary with light detergent and warm water
- poetry scroll measures approx. width 6"/15.25 cm x 12.5"/ 31.75cm
- each scroll is handwritten to order with durable black ink on heavy weight 100 % cotton muslin wrapped in red, 100 % rayon stillness cord with 3 knots...each scroll is one of a kind due to variances in handwriting, stanza structure, composition, knots and hand of muslin
- allow up to 7-10 business days, excluding holidays for in fulfillment of order
- each purchase is made to order only and final sale...the scroll will be personalized on the outside in 1 of 2 ways and requires that you input one of the personalization options when adding to cart...please include accuracy of names under, " special instructions for seller box " when checking out
- 1- if purchasing for yourself, it will be written to: your first and last name and from: cloth of stillness ...the poem's name will be on the inside of the scroll...
- 2- if purchasing as a gift for another, it will be written to: their first and last name and from: your first and last name...the poem's name will be on the inside of the scroll...
- shipping | returns